krowface: xenomorph in full lotus position (Default)
[personal profile] krowface
I really need to update my "bio" that I have to use on all of these sites.

Some of you know me well enough, I'd be much happier about all of this if one of my friends would write something about me.

Something that'll fit on a book's dust jacket.

Any takers?

If you need to stare at my stupid mug, here's the most recent picture of me.



Keep in mind, this is for all of my recent book publishing promo work. So I might have to re-use what you write later down the line.

Date: 2011-04-27 05:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] paradoxymoron.livejournal.com
"After taming the wild source of The Nile with his beard hair, Krowface pursued a double-major in post-fusion jazz drumming and aeronautic design. On the weekends he hand-feeds rescue strays with his own breast-milk and coaches a competitive high school cross-country marching band. The next book of The [redacted] Trilogy is due out in the fall of next year."

August 2021

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930 31    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 6th, 2026 11:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios